Accounts Assistant, Smarter Shows
Permanent position, Part Time
Application Deadline: 7/02/20
Given the growth of our portfolio events the demands of the Accounts department have increased. For this reason, we are recruiting a Part Time Accounts Assistant on a 12 to 15 hours a week basis to support the Accounts Manager.
- Data entry of purchase invoices & credit notes.
- Checking and posting employee expense forms
- Assisting with the Sales Ledger including generating invoices.
- Responding to incoming finance related phone and email queries
- Banking cheques
- Handling petty cash
- Sorting incoming/outgoing post
- Basic sales/accounts administration including filing
Requirements for the role:
- The candidate will need to be personable and proactive with good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative
- Data entry experience
- Strong numeracy skills with a logical approach to tasks
- Good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Confidence, approachable and strong team working skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and manage multiple tasks while working under pressure to tight timescales
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- An administrative, customer service background is preferred
Salary negotiable depending on experience
This is a part-time, permanent position, working days/hours are flexible within 9.30am-6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
To apply, or request additional information (including the full job spec), please contact: Natalie Roberts, Accounts Manager, email@example.com, +44 1273 916308