Job Description: Marketing Assistant
Role type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Central Brighton (plus homeworking as required / desired)
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join the busy Marketing team, located in our modern Central Brighton office. The ideal candidate will offer some professional workplace experience, or degree level academic qualifications, alongside an administrative focussed IT skillset that includes Word, Excel and Outlook. They’ll have a can-do attitude and be able to demonstrate task management competencies alongside excellent communication skills.
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to work closely with the Marketing Executives / Senior Marketing Executives, and support the delivery of expo focussed marketing campaigns by providing administration support. Working in events, it goes without saying they’ll be a natural multitasker comfortable juggling multiple deadlines, stakeholders, industries and time zones, while staying focused on their tasks. Over and above, we are looking for a team player who works hard, is keen to learn and develop, and embraces our company culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wishes to kick-start a career in B2B marketing, and/or the events industry. You’ll be joining a friendly, supportive team environment, and, who knows, you may even get the chance to attend one of our overseas events in North America or Europe.
Key attributes and competencies
• 1+ year of office-based work experience / academic qualifications
• IT skillset, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good communication skills, particularly written communications
• Organised, thorough, hard-working
• Positive attitude, team player
• Digital marketing knowledge (preferable)
What we offer when you work for Smarter Shows
• Central Brighton office workspace (when available, in accordance with Government guidelines)
• Summer and winter staff parties (in accordance with Government guidelines)
• Friendly, supportive team environment
• Opportunities to travel for work, to both North America and Europe
Please apply with a covering letter plus an up-to-date CV. Salary details on application.
For more details or to make an application, please contact:
Ben Parker, Marketing Director, Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Ltd