Smarter Shows is committed to providing a professional, safe and welcoming environment for all participants at its virtual events. We expect all event participants, including exhibitor and sponsor representatives, visitors and speakers alongside our staff to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated by anyone during any part of a meeting or event.
Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission.
- Replicating, editing, modifying, adapting or making use of any materials, information, text, articles, data, images, documents, software without the express, prior written consent of Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Limited and the author.
- Violating the rules and regulations of any of our online platforms including Expo Platform, Zoom, Vimeo
Reporting Harassment to Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Limited: Please report any unacceptable behaviour to Smarter Shows staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from any virtual meeting or event without warning
- Restrictions from future Smarter Shows meetings and events
- Submitting a formal complaint to the relevant local or national authority