We are pleased to announce our preview agenda and first confirmed speakers for the Space Tech Conference 2019. Featuring fifty high-level industry leaders and two days of in-depth sessions, the Space Tech Conference will equip senior leaders and technical and procurement professionals with a commercial and technological snapshot of the space industry. High-ranking space industry leaders will also share their vision for the future, helping decision-makers to plan effectively for development opportunities within the space industry. Click here to view the preview agenda online and book your pass early to save $300 (super early bird rate ends Jan. 26, 2019).
Running concurrently to the conference, the Space Tech Expo trade exhibition will showcase the latest manufacturing technologies for the space supply chain, covering industry 4.0 technologies; space system development; components, parts & assemblies; and testing.
Sessions topics for the Space Tech Conference 2019 include:
- Manufacturing 4.0 Investments and Implementations – NEW WORKSHOP!
- Production Times with New Testing Software and Methods – NEW WORKSHOP!
- Blockchain Technology Bootcamp – NEW WORKSHOP!
- Systems Thinking: Application to Space Systems – NEW WORKSHOP!
- Accelerating Technology Development Through Partnerships and Business Models
- New Opportunities in the Launch Vehicle Industry
- Ensuring Satellite Resiliency with New Communication Systems
- Investment, Cooperation and Advanced Technologies for LEO Commercialization
- Developing and Selecting Advanced Propulsion Systems for Next-Gen Applications
- Mission Agility with Autonomous Systems: Implementing Artificial Intelligence
- Implementing Digital Transformation in Space System Manufacturing Value Chain
- Additive Manufacturing: Ensuring Quality Control for Future Spaceflight