Calling all electronic and electrical systems engineers! Are you visiting Space Tech Expo on Wednesday May 23 and want to ensure you make the most of this electronics day? Make sure you come armed with our itinerary below to best prepare yourself for your visit – and not to miss a thing!
Electronics & Electrical Systems Morning at the Open Tech Forum
Kick your day off with a coffee (available in the hall and in the Starbucks around the corner) and settle yourself down at the Open Tech Forum theater in the exhibition hall for some good old presentations on electronics and electrical systems. The morning of the Open Tech Forum completely focuses on electronics and we have the following six presentations and tutorials to offer:
- 9:25am: Avoiding Common Pitfalls of Fast-Paced Electrical Systems Design from Prototyping to Production by Sanu Warrier, Technical Marketing Manager at Zuken USA
- 9:45am: Optimizing Payload Design using ASSPs (Application Specific Standard Products) by Michael Bear, Technical Director at BAE Systems
- 10:05am: Cost-Effective Component Solutions to Radiation Harden Low-Budget Smallsats by Ross Bannatyne, Director of Marketing at VORAGO Technologies
- 10:40am: Tutorial: The Future of Space Electronics by Rajan Bedi, CEO at Spacechips
- 11:45am: Next-Generation High-Data-Rate Interconnection for Backplane and Frame System Space Architectures by Richard Johannes, Director of Engineering at Smiths Interconnect
- 12:05pm: Space Electronics and The Evolution in the Space and Intelligence Segment (SIS) by Rolando D. Ventura, Advanced Programs Engineer and Systems Engineer, Harris Corporation
Moving On to the Product Showcases
The afternoon of Wednesday May 23 has several electronics related product demos, taking place on exhibitor booths. Take a look at the schedule below:
- 12:30pm: Benchtop PCB Prototyping with the LPKF ProtoMat S63 by Rory Grondin, Rapid Prototyping Sales Representative, LPKF Laser & Electronics – booth 3011
- 2:00pm: New Space Electronics by Robert Coleman, Technical Sales Manager, TT Electronics – booth 4017
- 2:30pm: The Software Defined Bus by Bill Crandall, Chief of Advanced Projects, NovaWurks, Inc. – booth 9008
- 3:00pm: Designing & Prototyping Advanced Electronics by Dawn Visser, President, MJS Designs, Inc. – booth 1018
Join us for the Engineer’s Breakfast!
Want to meet and network with your industry peers and colleagues over a relaxing, complimentary breakfast? Join us for the Engineer’s Breakfast on Thursday morning May 24 between 9:00am and 10:00am in the exhibition hall.
Meet Your Future Suppliers or Customers on the Exhibition Floor
There are many exhibitors on the show floor who focus on electronics manufacturing, electronic and electrical components and interconnectors, cables and wires. Find below the location of exhibitors who you may want to meet: