Job Description: Web Developer
Role type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Central Brighton
We are now looking for a Web Developer to join our small technical team of 3 on a full time, permanent contract. The role primarily consists of working in an agile environment in developing and improving the CMS and taking a lead in the development of key API driven front end features. This is an opportunity to really make your mark.
This role would suit an Intermediate level developer with 3 years+ experience but we would consider a more junior level candidate with the right skills and attributes. Salary competitive based on experience and skillset.
• HTML5 / CSS / SASS
• Working knowledge of PHP / mySQL
• Keen interest in the web and familiar with current trends and practices
• Digital marketing knowledge (preferable)
• Experience with the Modx CMS platform (OR similar PHP open source CMS such as Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal etc)
• Bootstrap - CSS Frameworks
• Version control (GIT)
• Working knowledge of SEO
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Experience working with Event technology and the requirements would be an asset.
Please apply with a covering letter plus an up-to-date CV. Salary details on application. Closing Date : 16th August
For more details or to make an application, please contact:
Mark Smedley, Technical Manager, Smarter Shows (Tarsus) Ltd